Google Search

Google

Monday, June 4, 2007

So, you also wish to make Web Page?

Antecedent


I have explained that this tutorial addressed for newbies, the new comers in internet. If you are be including expert in this area, empirically as of warehouse ( or two), this article possibly drags on you. Perhaps you has way or choice x'self, but this is the following is my opinion.


First of all, you will discover that learning makes homepage ( more accurately if I tell web page) not difficult. Very simple even. ( Henceforth I will apply term web page, appearance which you saw in time browser to explore web, like the one your are reads now. This appearance usually is article alliance, picture, and can be equipped with voice, animation and others. I have not found its(the delicious and compatible Indonesian equivalent in ear.) Web page basically is a file, HTML file exactly. Called as that way because this file ends . htm or . asp. HTML is abbreviation from Hyper Text Mark-up Language.

Let us started. If the existing of you has special program to make HTML file, which was said can make web page in easy, forgets only. Worst way to learn is apply one of this programs. ( Despite of among others which able to a few assisting, the programs will be useful if you had studied its(the base. So not to be thought of formerly is the existing.) Then program what which best applied to learn HTML? Notepad. Small word processing program and the simple? The always there is if we are install Windows? Yes and yes. But you has big program, complex, and sophisticated capable to yield web enough page ethically and then click there click here. For the things one is believes at me. OK? OK.

Other program which you requires is browser to present web page which you yields. Dual homing that is most popular is Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer. Both having excess and insuffiency, but personally I prefer first ( therefore I write down in advance). Small things, possibly I start tiring of sees name and logo Microsoft everywhere. You may be just applies Internet Explorer, but forthright this article I am create and test with Netscape Navigator ( this browser equipped with editor). If you applies other browser ( [is] there any other?), I cannot comment. I have never applied it.


With both the programs in your computer, stood. I am sure that during less than five minutes again you will yield web page first you! Open is Notepad.... and we change over to Lesson 1.

No comments: